Step 1: Choose your desired Microsoft 365 product
We have three options available:
- Microsoft 365 Apps
- Microsoft 365 Business Basic
- Microsoft 365 Business Standard.
To make a choice, there are a few things to consider:
Firstly, do you want to send and receive emails through the Microsoft365 mail servers?
- If the answer is "No", then you can go for Microsoft 365 Apps, which includes only the Microsoft Office installation + OneDrive.
- If the answer is "Yes", then you have the following choice.
Next, do you want an Office installation with it?
- If the answer is "No", then Microsoft 365 Business Basic is sufficient.
- If the answer is "Yes", then we choose Microsoft 365 Business Standard.
Step 2: Which domain?
After choosing the product, you will see a few options. Firstly, the website link. In other words, with which domain name do you want to send and receive emails with Microsoft?
If you already have a Microsoft 365 environment and want to migrate to Cloud86, select the option "I already have a Microsoft account" and enter your existing onmicrosoft ID.
Step 3: Choosing the number of licenses
Select the number of licenses you need for your environment. In other words, how many users do you want to use Microsoft 365?
After checkout, your Microsoft 365 environment will be delivered. You will receive a "delivery email" with login details, and from that moment on, you can start using it!
If you don't have a subscription yet, you can order Microsoft 365 from Cloud86.