Hosting is something technical and at times it can be difficult to understand all the aspects that come with using it. If you are not yet familiar with the terms used in hosting, feel free to browse through our glossary of terms.
When setting up a website or webshop, there are many things happening in the background. To help you get started, we have written a number of guides for common actions that you will likely encounter.
- How the migration process works
- The promises we make
- First aid with migrating your website
- How to prepare for your website migration
If you are just starting out, you can perform all your administrative tasks in My Cloud86.
- How to log in to My Cloud86
- How to log in to the Plesk control panel
- How to change your customer information
Domains and DNS
An additional domain must first be added to our DNS servers before it can work. Read below for the most common actions related to domains and DNS.
- How to transfer your domain to Cloud86
- How to add a domain to DNS
- How to manage your nameservers
- How to manage your DNS settings
In addition to your domain, you'll also want to use email. Most of the questions we receive are about creating an email address, and the answers are summarized here:
- How to create an email address
- How to forward your email
- How to set up automatic replies
- IMAP, SMTP, and POP settings
Now it really begins! The basics of starting a website, if you haven't already. Almost 60% of websites on the internet are built on WordPress, making it by far the most popular CMS (Content Management System) at the moment.
Here you can quickly get an overview of all your invoices and pay outstanding invoices. You can also download your invoices here for administrative purposes.