When you are using a Microsoft 365 account or Gmail, for example, you may want to have your email forwarded to another email address. Email forwarding can be done easily in the Plesk Control Panel.
Step 1: Go to the mail settings in Plesk
- Log in to the Plesk Control Panel. If you don't remember how to do that, read this guide.
- This brings you to the Plesk main menu. In the left menu, click Mail.
- Click on the email address from which you want to forward the email and a new window will open.
Step 2: Forward email
- In this new window, click Forward.
- Activate forwarding using the check mark.
- Next, enter the e-mail address where the mail should be forwarded to. You can add multiple email addresses by entering them all on separate lines.
- Click on 'OK