In this article, we’ll explain how to create a professional email address with your domain name using Plesk. You can access these email addresses through the webmail or email apps on your computer or phone, such as Outlook, Apple Mail, or Thunderbird. It’s super easy to create a professional email address!
Step 1: Log in to the Plesk control panel
If you’re not sure how to log in to the Plesk control panel, read this article.
Step 2: Create a professional email address
- Click on Mail on the left side of your screen.
- Click on Create Email Address
You can then configure your email account as follows:
- Email address: the email address you’d like to use, such as email@example.com
- External email address (optional): if you forget the password of your email address, an email will be sent to this email address to reset your password.
- Password: the password you’d like to use for your email address.
- Mailbox (optional): you can add a storage space limit for your email address here.
- Maximum amount of outgoing emails (optional): you can use this setting to apply a limit to how many emails can be sent per hour from this email address. This can be useful for things like preventing spam being sent from your email address.
Once you’re done, click on OK.
You’ve now created your own email address that you can access on our webmail, or you can add it to any device you'd like to.